Water Cycle & Carbon Cycle Portable Educational Poster Boards (Large: 30x30cm) Free Wooden Tripod Display Stand
Posters that don't tear, require no framing and can be carried out & about!
Water Cycle & Carbon Cycle with Free Wooden Tripod Display Stand
When children have the opportunity to breakdown complex topics in easy-to-grasp nuggets, they are able to develop a firmer understanding of the subject and retain the information for a long time.
Our new geography bundle of Water and Carbon Cycles is our small attempt at making some of the drier topics much more interesting and easy to grasp for children.
- Children will enjoy learning about how the amount of water on our planet never changes and how water is always moving between the sea, air and land.
- The Carbon Cycle board will encourage children to learn about how carbon is formed and stored, why CO2 emissions are harmful for our planet, why fossil fuels are limited, how our actions can be both detrimental and positively impactful and how we can make the right choice.
- Children will learn a number of concepts and enjoy looking closely at all the detailed illustrations on these large portable poster boards sized at a generous 30cm x 30cm square.
- With a clear focus and a lot of educational value in each, these are perfect for children young and old.
- High contrast choice of colours to make learning fun whilst encouraging focus and longer attention spans in children.
- No more screen-time in car journeys - children will enjoy staying engrossed in their fabulous learning boards and add loads to their knowledge and vocabulary.
All our educational posters aren't your usual paper posters that could tear and require framing, but rather professional art boards that can go straight on to the walls with some simple double-sided tape or velcro dots, stand tall on a table or could well be carried out and about on some outdoor adventures!
They are light for children to handle but sturdy and also waterproof for kids to enjoy them both indoors & outdoors. Generously large at 30cm x 30cm. Aesthetically pleasing to complement any interiors, making children's spaces beautiful and exciting.
We hope you will love seeing them in your home as much as we have loved making them. Just like all our products, these are also entirely & proudly made in the UK.
Love these display boards! They will be added to my littles room! He wants a volcanologists lair bedroom so these will make an awesome focal point for my science mad little!