Set of 40 premium quality ultra-thick cards teaching children to use the appropriate terms for various groups. Real-life images of groups of animals, birds, insects, sea creatures, etc. on the front of each card accompanied by its appropriate term on the back.
It’s time we referred to a group by its correct term. It’s not always a ‘herd’ of animals or a ‘flock’ of birds. You’ll be surprised by how often we generalise these things when there are some great names for referring to various groups.
From identification to sorting and categorising to counting to digging deeper into finding more about behavior of these living beings in groups, you’ll be able to get numerous lessons from this fascinating set.
- It’s not always a ‘herd’ of animals or a ‘flock’ of birds! It’s time we referred to a group by its correct term.
- Learn to refer to various groups using the appropriate term without generalising
- Real-life HD images of various groups of animals, birds, insects and sea-life without any text distraction
- Discover the appropriate term for the group from the reverse of the card
- Encourage conversations by talking about what you see in the image, counting the numbers of each, discussing about the various other details you see in the picture and so on
- Helps children become better and detailed observers while boosting their confidence and conversational abilities
- Great fun improving language skills, learning to sort & classify and instilling a natural interest in learning in children
Names of Groups (Collective Nouns)
We are very proud to say that all of our products including every single element from the designing and making of the product itself to the packaging boxes, information booklets, stickers, labels, mailers – from start to finish – are all made right here in the UK :)