This set is an adorable collection of 40 ultra thick premium cards with high-definition images and information about various animals, birds, insects with their young ones in their natural surroundings.
The clear crisp images on all our cards help children to carefully observe the pictures and the background scene and absorb the various details, not forgetting the natural curiosity and love it generates making them all intrigued and interested to find out more.
The back of the card tells you what you see in the front and what its young one is called. With the names of the parent and the young one written in uppercase, it becomes easier to drive the child’s attention to the important words and their spellings.
This set is perfect to teach children about love and bonding and also to encourage conversation and build up some excellent vocabulary along the way.
- 40 cards with high-definition images and information about various animals, birds, insects with their young ones in their natural surroundings
- Spend quality 1-on-1 time with your child encouraging them to carefully observe the clear crisp images of parents and young ones all while absorbing all the beautiful details of their natural surroundings in the background
- Encourages conversation and nurtures bonding
- Helps children learn new words to build an excellent vocabulary
- Distraction-free front to allow for complete focus and longer attention spans
- Cleverly formatted text on the reverse for maximum grasping of information encouraging children to use correct words and spellings
Parent and Young Ones
We are very proud to say that all of our products including every single element from the designing and making of the product itself to the packaging boxes, information booklets, stickers, labels, mailers – from start to finish – are all made right here in the UK :)