Clear your throats and get making the funniest noises possible as you and your child have an amazing time learning about the sounds and noises that 40 different creatures make!
Animals, birds, insects, they all make different sounds – did you know they have a different call for communicating, warning, calling its young one, impressing a female of its kind and so on?
From learning sounds and phonics to discovering 40 different creatures, their names and spellings – this set will help you get numerous lessons be it at home, school or when out and about!
Don’t forget to play the sorting and categorising games or even identification games. If you have animal and young ones figurines at home, get children to place the figurines on top of the appropriate cards and see them master their hand-eye coordination along with their recognition abilities!
- Clear your throats and get making the funniest noises possible as you and your child have an amazing time learning about the sounds and noises that various creatures make!
- Discover words for 40 different sounds of animals, birds, insects, sea creatures, reptiles, amphibians and more
- Real-life HD images of a variety of creatures in their natural surroundings
- Did you know many animals have a different call for communicating, warning, calling its young one, impressing a female of its kind and so on?
- Cleverly formatted text on the back of the card for maximum attention and grasping of information
- Learn how to spell the name of the creature and also the word for the sound it makes
- Helps children become better and more engaged readers
- Learn to associate animals with their sounds and aid children in the development of their cognitive skills
What Is The Word For That Sound?
We are very proud to say that all of our products including every single element from the designing and making of the product itself to the packaging boxes, information booklets, stickers, labels, mailers – from start to finish – are all made right here in the UK :)