Dinosaurs - From Flesh To Bones! (Collector's Edition)
*More product photos just below the description
RAAAR!! This giant set is part of our Special Collector's Edition, and contains over 20 jaw-dropping dinosaurs in flesh with their corresponding skeletons.
Each Dino learning card is double-sided and contains a large detailed illustration of the popular and not-so-popular dinos on the front.
The reverse of the robust learning cards teaches children :
- how to spell as well as pronounce the names of their favourite dinos,
- a short and easy-to-remember description,
- a skeleton version of the dino in front, and
- a host of interesting facts around their diet, which era they lived in, how sharp their teeth were, whether they moved on 2 or 4 legs or if they were able to fly!
We don’t like to give away the name with the photo in order to encourage children to have a go at guessing and recalling the respective names and spellings, helping them build good memory recall.
- Spend time observing the detailed illustration and talking about what you see.
- Encourage children to use different words and terms to describe how fearsome or friendly the dinosaur appears, whether it is big or small, feathered or not, and so on.
- Discuss about its diet, how it moved, when it lived.
- Find out other dinos from your set which were from the same era.
- Separate herbivores from carnivores, find out if any were omnivore?
- Play dino quiz with siblings, friends, parents or families asking questions from the information on the back of your learning cards.
- Challenge yourself and others to pronounce the complex dino names correctly! :-)
Designed & Made in the UK | UKCA/CE Tested
We have tried our very best to support our UK economy in our own small capacity and have remained entirely & proudly Made in the UK from day 1.
UKCA/CE safety tested.
What's included in my order?
FREE Magnetic-close Gift / Storage Box
Your set of Teddo Play Learning Cards comes hand-packed in a premium sturdy magnetic shut-close box, making it very much giftable as is.
FREE Play Ideas Guide
Every order also receives a free physical play guide which is a wire-bound booklet full of creative play ideas and suggestions to help you make the most of your Teddo Play Learning Sets.
If you have ordered adhesive magnets to use the learning cards on magnetic surfaces such as magnetic whiteboards, blackboards or even on your fridge, a set of 40 adhesive magnets will be included in your package. Please note children should not be left unsupervised with magnets. These are learning aids and not toys.
If you have added the gift-wrapping option to your order, your items will be sent gift-wrapped without any price receipts. Find out more here.
We support the international Children's Education Charity, Room to Read in their education and gender equality programs. For every Teddo Play Learning Set we sell, we get a local language book produced for a Room to Read library for children from low-income communities across 20 nations. Find out more here.
I'm a huge fan of everything Teddo Play but was absolutely blown away with this dinosaur set. My daughter who loved dinosaurs has quickly become a little pro at all things dinosaur thanks to these cards! And I've even learnt a thing or two aswell
A beautiful set of dinosaur cards that I bought for my year 5 class. They were so excited by the detailed pictures and loved all the facts on the back! They’ve had lots of fun using these! 🦕
This dinosaur learning set I got for my little one is amazing! Beautifully illustrated and full of amazing facts for us both to enjoy and learn. There is so much you can do with them and I can't recommend enough. Thank you Teddo play!
My dinosaur obsessed 3yo absolutely loves this set! The bigger cards are great and all the relevant facts on the back. Fab set!
We have a fair few favourites, so this is a pretty bold statement - but I think these are our favourite. The pictures on the front are really appealing for little ones and I feel that the amount of information about each dinosaur is just perfect for my almost 5 year old. I feel this particular set has a large age span target audience and the fact that they are so big is also an added bonus for us. A must have for any Dino Fan!