Mixed Themes Starter Sets - Educational Gifts for Kids
*More product photos just below the description
Love all our themed learning sets so much that you cannot decide which one to go for? :)
Why not try our Mixed Themes Taster Packs? We will send you a variety of learning cards from our current range of themed learning sets as below:
- Birds of Prey, Wild Animals, Insects & Farm Animals [Spelling Edition]
- Names of Groups of Animals, Birds, Insects & More [Collective Nouns]
- What's the Word for that Sound?
- More Than Just Shapes! 2D & 3 D Shapes with Facts
- Where our Food Grows? [Lesser-known Facts Edition]
- Animals & their Young Ones
- Beautiful Birds & Insects [Lesser-known Facts Edition]
- Countries, Cities, Flags, Borders & More
- Our Bodies - Inside & Out (Organs, Body Parts, Skeletal System)
- Space In a Box [Lesser-known Facts Edition]
- Dinos - From Flesh to Bones (Collector's Edition)
- Tickle My Brain - Logic & Brain Workout
- Maths - Possibilities Aplenty! (Numeracy Learning Set)
Please note that your taster pack will include 1-2 learning cards from our current learning themes and you will receive them in our signature magnetic storage/gift box.
Hope this gives you a chance to touch and feel the high quality and high learning value in our resources and also to decide which themes the kids love the most for their complete sets in the future from our range.
Getting this pack gave me an idea as to what to expect from the various packs(it contains 1-2 cards from each collection). It helped me to choose which ones i wanted to get in future. I even send them to my childrens' nursery - they'll be getting a bigger pack as present :)
We found out about this small family fun business on Instagram and instantly fell in love with the product. Fast forward to us making our first purchase and now we are hooked.
The cards are thick, sturdy and come with beautiful real life images.
The facts, information and spellings on the back add the educational feel which is vital when teaching your child at home (even more so during lockdown)
We have used our Teddo cards in lots of play set ups and even on a trip to the zoo where my son matched up his cards to the animals we saw.
The cards also come with a beautiful play guide to aid parents with ideas on how to use each topic but Teddo Play is always on the end of an insta message If you have any questions or need any help!
A top product that will be used in my house for many years to come.
Dear Mrs Montie, thank you so much for your kind words and generous appreciation for our educational products. I am so happy you love them! It's been so lovely connecting with you on Instagram too :) Warm regards, Keisha